3.3.08

Cherry lips 4ever

I felt the dimples on the bottle´s neck; I twist it top. Hisses, I see the rupture of bubbles, drink lemonade. I feel, hear, see, taste, Corona. Raspberry, strawerry, hazelnut, pineapple, rhubarb. Ski yougurt; always lick the encrusting of yougurt solid on the underside of its malleable, foily lid. The yougurt pot contents thin and insipid. My parents bicked. A pine table in the kitchen. Skol in the glass on the table. Henry Cooper and the smell on Brut on my father at Christmas. I met her through Soulmates. First date, we talked. She too Corona, Ski, Brut, Cortina, Curley Whirley.
She said, "Come back to my flat".
I said, "is that Max Factor Cherry on your lips?"
"Do you want to try it, see how good it tastes?" she said.
"Tastes good" I said.
"How come you know about lipsticks? Some ex or other?" She said.
"My first kiss was Max Factor Cherry..." I said.
We two, are Corona, Ski, Brut, Cortina, Curley Whirley. And Max Factor.


Andrew Wood.

Adbusters nº 69

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Plastic people with plastic memories